Wednesday, August 15, 2012

First Day of First Grade

Today was Nate's First Day of First Grade.

I'll save the "How did this happen? Where has the time gone? Is my baby really this big?"

But just know I thought it. A Lot.

My sweet boy before school this morning.

 And then about to dig in to his surprise Jilly's Peanut Butter cupcake after dinner to celebrate the big day.

Since we loop in Maplewood, it didn't really feel like the first day. I was a little nervous this morning. Oh. Wait. This is not about me. Nate wasn't nervous at all and jumped right out of the car. He was completely un-fazed by the first day.

When I picked him up, it was like a continuation of last year instead of it being a totally new beginning. For a master worrier, I have to say I got a reprieve today. Oh wait, it's not about me:)

2 comments:

Fairly local said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fairly local said...

Abatha, he looks so sweet but in a big boy kinda way!