Thursday, May 24, 2012

The End of Kindergarten

Nate had his end of the year celebration on Tuesday morning. I cannot believe it is the end of Kindergarten. Say it isn't so.

 I'm not gonna lie. I dreaded the start of Kindergarten last August. I just knew he was going to be moving out the next day. But he didn't. And it turned out to be an exceptional year. One I will greatly miss!

 But now our big boy is on to 1st grade - and I'm sure next year will go faster than this one.

 But it is sure to be filled with more wonderful memories. Because he gets to have Mrs. S. again!!

In our school district, they use a process called "looping" all through elementary school. It means we get another fabulous year with Mrs. S.!

We are all looking forward to the summer, but come August, it will be so nice to settle in again. Thankfully we won't have to deal with the unknown jitters this next year! I say we. Okay, it was really just me.

Congrats on a great school year Nate - here's to many more!

No comments: