Nate & Scott went to the Braves game last weekend. Unfortunately, for those of us that are Cardinals fans, it wasn't a very good weekend...but we'll give 'em that series. I guess. I mean we already did:)
Nate still had a great time and was very well-behaved according to Scott. I gave him some money to purchase a souvenir and he chose a Cardinals hat that he took to bed that night. I was so proud. After all, Scott tried to trick him into wearing a Braves shirt and he was not fooled!Needless to say, it's hard to get a good picture these days, but we have to commemorate the occasion anyway:)
Go Cardinals!
2 comments:
Go Braves! With this continued rivalry, I'm tempted to purchase Braves/UGA items for any occasion that warrants a present! I'll try to restrain myself for the kid's sake!!!
What is with Scott's beard?
Post a Comment