Nate was watching a Kung Fu Panda cartoon on Nickelodeon and a commercial kept appearing for the Kids Choice Awards. He called into the kitchen..."Mom, do you know Wilson?"
Me: No, I don't think so. Who is he?
Nate: A music star I guess, he's just on the TV.
Me: Oh okay, no I don't know him (I can't keep up with all the teeny boppers these days...)
Later the same day...we are both watching Kung Fu Panda...the commerical comes on.
Nate: See Mom, there's Wilson!
Me: Ohhhhh...it's not Wilson. It's Will Smith. He's the host of that show.
Nate: Mom, it's Wilson.
Me: Really, it's Will Smith.
Nate: Maybe it's Will Son. Like first name Will, last name Son.
Me: It's Will Smith. Like first name Will, last name Smith.
Nate: No, it's not.
Me: Nate, Will Smith has been on TV since Mom & Dad were little. I think I know his name.
Nate: Well. He could have changed it.
Me: I'm pretty sure he didn't.
Nate: Well, he could have.
Me: Sigh.
Arguing takes on a whole new meaning at each of Nate's ages...
No comments:
Post a Comment