Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Lately Loves

I really am interested in what you all LOVE! I read a few blogs and I love when the author talks about what products are really helpful to them. I realize most of my loves are about what makes life easier with kids, but I also really like learning about new shops and tricks that other people are using these days. Hint Hint.

I get asked about Lila's shoes so much. When I was searching for her "shoes after the Robeez stage," I kept seeing the squeaker shoes. In fact, in this particular style (with this amount of support), it is hard to find shoes that don't squeak. Unless they are tennis shoes, which she has, but only wears to school. I'm funny like that.

Anyway, here are Mooshu Trainers which can be found at many shoe shops online or in boutique stores. They are the best and hold up so well.  Pretty soon I will need to take the squeakers out, but I'm enjoying them too much for now. My Dad hates them. Surprised? And he takes out the squeakers when she is at their house:)


This is a tool that I could not live without. Kitchen scissors. I use them for almost every meal with Lila, just as I did with Nate for years. My mom got them for me when Nate was a baby, stating after she visited us one time, "How do you live without kitchen scissors?" Um, really not sure at this point. They are a must have with table-food-eating kids. I have even given them with baby shower gifts. They are that important to me. Scissors make me happy. What can I say.


The owner of this shop did not ask me to write an endorsement and I'm not being compensated at all. But I wanted to write anyway, because of all the Facebook establishments that I peruse for cute kids' clothes, I think I love this one the best. I have ordered several times from her and have been so pleased with the product. Not to mention, the package arrives like the next day. I love smocked clothing and unique outfits for Lila - it's one of the most fun parts of having a girl! But I can't just go crazy on buying clothes for her - although I would like to! Smockaroos makes it easy and affordable (they have great clearance!), so check them out on Facebook, Smockaroos. Be prepared for the cuteness!


What do you love? Really, what do you love??

No comments: