Sometimes I can't believe Kindergarten will be behind us in approximately 3 months.
Sometimes on non-work days, I have to put the kids in the car just so I can sit down for a few minutes.
Sometimes I forget how big Nate is getting. Until he tells me he knows what OMG means.
Sometimes I worry about life after Kitty Paus.
Sometimes I wonder how many M&Ms I will have to eat to get through the next Missouri Tiger basketball game.
Sometimes I have to remind myself that a routine is better than an exact time schedule. But not often.
Sometimes I'm amazed that Nate's school has menu options such as Lemon Couscous Parfait and Mexican Platter with Roasted Salsa. No joke.
Sometimes I'm embarassed when Lila's teachers tell me they know she is feeling better because she is back to making fun of them and bossing them around.
Sometimes I'm in disbelief that I will be halfway through my thirties very soon.
Sometimes (or all the time) I'm excited that we will add 2 new babies to our family this year. And 1 new one to our friend family. All in the same week.
1 comment:
You are a beautiful person, and writer. I am glad you are my friend. love, je
Post a Comment