I need a vacation from my weekend...how about you? :)
I found this recipe on the top of the new Philadelphia Cream Cheese - Cooking Creme last week. I got the Italian Cheese & Herb variety and it was so yummy! I would love it if they had a low fat version but I just used about half of what was called for instead...since I made a smaller portion for just us.
Baked Penne
1/2 lb extra lean ground beef
1/2 cup each chopped onions and green peppers (I left these out)
1 jar spaghetti sauce
1 tub PHILADELPHIA Italian Cheese & Herb Cooking Creme, divided
1 cup KRAFT shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
3 cups cooked penne pasta
Heat oven to 350. Brown meat with vegatables in large nonstick skillet. Stir in spaghetti sauce, 3/4 cooking creme and 1/2 cup mozzarella. Cook & stir 2 to 3 minutes or until mozzarella is melted. Add pasta, mix lightly.
Spoon into baking dish, top with remaining cooking creme and mozzarella. Cover.
Bake 20 minutes or until heated through; uncovering after 15 minutes.
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment