He had actually forgotten the day of his real half birthday. So Scott & I didn't say anything but instead surprised him after dinner. I think he was actually surprised, which with Nate is hard to do.
Thursday, June 23, 2011
And A Half...
You know when you were a kid and it was a big deal to be able to say how old you were and then add "and a half?" Well that time has come for Nate. He started asking when he would be 5 and a half months ago. This week he finally turned 5.5. We wanted to do a little something for him not only because he knew it was his "half birthday" but also because I always feel a little bit sorry for him when his birthday falls so close to Christmas.
He had actually forgotten the day of his real half birthday. So Scott & I didn't say anything but instead surprised him after dinner. I think he was actually surprised, which with Nate is hard to do.
Cupcakes from Jilly's!
He had actually forgotten the day of his real half birthday. So Scott & I didn't say anything but instead surprised him after dinner. I think he was actually surprised, which with Nate is hard to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment