We successfully completed our first planes, trains and automobiles trip as a family of 4 without getting blacklisted on any form of transporation. As I told some people this week, we needed a drink by the time we made it to the gate at the airport, but we pretty much need a drink after anything that requires us to get mobilized these days! We had a great time visiting the Boyles & Odoms and Lila delivered well on her debut.
Uncle David had not met Lila yet and he was smitten...

Mimi and her oldest grandchild, who looks more grown-up and handsome every day...

Scott & his Aunt Bonnie. We were so happy to see the Cliffords!

Mimi's best friend, Mrs. Libby, came to visit Lila too.

Nate & cousin Gavin - the boys had so much fun playing together!
Scott's cousin's daughter holding Lila. She was so sweet and Lila even fell asleep on her shoulder...can she come to my house!?

Trying to get a picture of all 4 grandchildren. Everyone did pretty good until Lila started crying and the dog came over to give her a kiss.

Sweet, sweet girl...

Scott & I met up with our dear, dear friend Richard. It was so great to see him and Lila stayed awake for most of the time we were there. I love this picture!

A final project with Mimi - making Valentine's Day cookies. I love these boys!

Thanks to everyone who made our trip so enjoyable! Love you lots!
No comments:
Post a Comment