But at least I have these cute kiddos to brighten up the days! Sweet Sister Lou sleeping...she looks so much like Nate here in her face and hands. He would do the exact same pose. And yes, her hair is still blond and wild.
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Boyle Central Update
All is well at Boyle Central. More snow today, but not too bad, only 2-3 inches. Totally doable. From the looks of the weather though, it is probably going to hang around awhile. Music to my ears...not so much.
But at least I have these cute kiddos to brighten up the days! Sweet Sister Lou sleeping...she looks so much like Nate here in her face and hands. He would do the exact same pose. And yes, her hair is still blond and wild.
Can you say melt my heart?? Nate reading a book to Lila. I love how her head is turned listening intently to him. They were in there for quite some time entertaining each other and Lila only started fussing when Nate left the room. We are at the point where Nate can keep her attention for a few minutes at a time, which is really helpful when I have something that just has to be done. He is happy to help! At least for now...
But at least I have these cute kiddos to brighten up the days! Sweet Sister Lou sleeping...she looks so much like Nate here in her face and hands. He would do the exact same pose. And yes, her hair is still blond and wild.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment