Several sweet sweet friends of mine surprised me on Thursday night with some pre-baby fun. I thought I was just going to get a pedicure with Jane Ellis, but it turns out Scott had been in cahoots with the group to not only pamper me with a pedicure, but also fun dessert and visiting back at our house. Thank you to JE, Meagan, Anna-Katherine, Scott & Nate for making my day, week and month! Jodie could not make it and we really missed you!
Nate set out a "tea party" back at our house.
The yummy cupcakes from Jilly's Cupcake Bar - my favorite!!
The lovely ladies - I am so thankful to have such wonderful friends. My favorite part of the whole night was sitting around the table telling stories and laughing. Sometimes the intricacies of a small town are just too much. Meagan was a good listener and laughed at all the oddities about the little town 3 of us call home.
3 comments:
I love that I get to see a picture of you in the last leg. You look GREAT! I like the outfit too! I am so glad you had fun with the girls. You deserve to be pampered! Love you!
So sorry that I wasn't able to make it. I was really looking forward to spending some quality time with some girls. I'm glad that you all had a good time. =)
Ab- I absolutely love reading your blog! I've been hoping to see a pregnancy picture too. You look so BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't wait to see pictures of baby sister soon! Love!
Post a Comment