Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Friends

I was so excited when my friend Tasha called last week to say they would be in Chesterfield on Friday...and did we want to meet them at Chick-fil-A and go to the playground? Heck yeah! It had been a while since we've seen them and I was beyond thrilled that we were going to get together.

Tasha & Joe have 3 kiddos, the youngest of which I had sadly not met yet, so this visit was extra special. Nate really took to Hannah and it warmed my heart that he liked following her around making sure she didn't hurt herself.

Tasha's oldest, Julia - can't believe she is 6 already!

Sweet Hannah - she is a busy one!

And my sweet boy, with his blue eyes. I wish he would have stayed this way a little longer for me to get a closer shot of how blue his eyes were!

Unfortunately, I did not get any pictures of Cody, Tasha's middle one OR of me & Tasha! We will just have to get together a little quicker next time! So glad we got to meet up with you all!

No comments: