I remember when Scott's Aunt Bonnie gave Nate this Georgia Bulldogs hat when he was born. At that time I unrealistically thought, he will never be able to fit into it! Well the day has come, all too soon if you ask me.
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Swim, Rest, Bike
Lots of simple activities this weekend - that's the way I like it. Nate and I went to the pool on Friday but he wasn't really into the water so we found some other fun things to do.
This is one of those balls that you swing around the pole - the real name escapes me right now. Nate enjoyed swinging the ball and running from it - he only got bonked on the head a couple of times.

The best way to spend a Friday night!
Nate has asked to pick out his own clothes for the past few days. He doesn't do too bad of a job, but I would not have chosen pants on this August day. But whatever. Maybe he takes after Hamil who refused to wear shorts when playing t-ball - he had to wear jeans. Anyone remember that??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment