My mom and I visited Emily in NYC this weekend. As always, we had a fantastic time. We visited some sites as well as shopped til we dropped. Emily took us to a park that just opened called the Highline - it is located in the Meat Packing District and is built on top of an old elevated railroad bridge. It is amazing and the flowers are gorgeous.
Emily & I at the Highline.

Some shots of the beautiful flowers at the Highline.


We went to see Jersey Boys on Broadway and I will use my favorie word to describe the experience - FABULOUS. I loved every minute of it and didn't want it to end. Here we are at Bimbleman's in the Carlyle Hotel before the show.

On Saturday night, we went to the MET and viewed some "art." Not sure I would call it art, but whatever! After wandering around the galleries, we went to the roof for cocktail hour. Mom overlooking the city.
Emily & I on the MET roof.

I was sad to leave Emily and NYC, but was very happy to get home to the boys. We went out for Mexican last night and Nate showed us his new "recipe" AKA rice on tortilla chips. Hey, whatever it takes to get him to eat something.

Nate is getting so big! Too big - he acts more grown up everyday. We had a great time catching up over dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment