Sunday, August 30, 2009

Tidbits

A few tidbits from our weekend...I'm trying to embrace the fact that Nate no longer looks at the camera when I'm trying to take a picture. Maybe it is because I still take about a gillion pictures of him on weekly basis. Oh well.

At the zoo on Friday afternoon...great STL weather this weekend. It is this time of year when we start to "get our zoo back" as Nate calls it. When the weather gets cooler through about March, we don't see as many people there. I have to admit, I like it better then too.



Our beautiful goddaughter's birthday is this week. We will miss her party because we will be in New York visiting Scott's family and celebrating Grandma Boyle's 90th birthday. We had a mini party for her this weekend.
Sweet Megan is turning 4!

Opening presents with her sister, Avery.

Proudly sporting her first designer purse - a Vera Bradley. Isn't she sweet?!!

No comments: