We had a great time at Sam A. Baker 2017! The weather was gorgeous and the sunset almost took my breath away the night we arrived.
My kids love a camp fire. And the fires did not disappoint. Reid and Lila got paddles this year! I thought I took a picture of Reid and Lila, but in fact it was Reid and Thane. Fail. Although my Dad also made Thane and Nate these pokers (for lack of a better word) that are made out of wood and a cow horn. They absolutely loved them.
Canoeing day was fantastic and the weather held up nicely. I did canoe with my Dad (and my Mom when Lila kicked me out of my spot), but did not paddle or move very much. So basically useless. But I didn't want to miss out. And thankfully I did not have to explain to my doctor why I was out canoeing with a cracked shoulder!
Such a fun weekend...Can't wait until next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment