Scott went skiing with Paka last weekend so the kids and I were on our own. It was cold so we tried to make our own inside fun. I found a recipe for
homemade peppermint patties on Pinterest, so we decided to give it a whirl. Well. By the time I was done, let's just say I felt like Betty Crocker. It was harder, longer, and more in depth that I had imagined, but they turned out really good! They tasted just like the real thing, amazingly, but if I make them again, I will make them smaller because they were very sweet!
After swim team on Saturday morning, we stopped by the library. The kids read, checked out books and made words on the magnetic board. I love our library. It's hard to believe we've been going to this one for almost 10 years!
I guess I did not take any pictures of the rest of our weekend. We rested, ate pizza, and had slumber parties in my room. They were good days:)
No comments:
Post a Comment