This winter, I have been feeling like we needed to cut Lila's hair shorter. Her hair is mega thick and can be coarse like Scott's. So tangles are a major problem. I even had to cut some out at the base of her neck a few months ago because I could not get them out. Needless to say it was traumatic for both of us.
I finally talked her into getting it cut shorter so we looked for some examples on Pinterest. We found one of a long bob and she liked it. The girls hair was brown so she immediately asked if she could get her hair dyed brown. To which I said NO!!! She replied, "That's OK, when you don't have control of my hair anymore, I'm going to dye it red." Who is this person? I told our hair lady that story and she said, good luck finding someone that will dye your gorgeous hair red. Thank you, thank you very much. Sigh.
A before picture...before school...waiting for the doors to open (their schools start 30 minutes apart, it's ever so convenient). It was spirit day, so she allowed a headband.
No comments:
Post a Comment