Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Nate is ELEVEN!

I'm inconsistent at best with the blog these days. But it's important to me to document some memories so I keep coming back (and hopefully you will too. Ha!) 

We've been out of town and here and there the past few weeks. While we were gone (more on that later!), this beach babe turned ELEVEN!!!!! Can you believe it?!?! 
I find it hard to believe, that's for sure.
We celebrated his big day with the Corse side of the family at the beach, and he went to see Rogue One with Scott and Ben, then ate at Waffle House (his choice☺)
Sweet Nate, you are a smart, handsome, kind, creative and imaginative 11 year old. Your birthday is always so special to me because it's also the day I became a mother. I wished and prayed for you so much and Dad and I are very proud to be your parents. We know this year is going to be your best year yet. Let your imagination continue to take you beautiful places. Love, Mom

No comments: