Thursday, September 1, 2016

Back to School Activities

A couple days before school started, we went with Lila to her Kindergarten orientation. I honestly had to hold back tears any time we went somewhere with Kindergarten in the event title. But she was ready. Of course. 
Her teenage pose as she calls it. Yes, I'm aware that we are in so much trouble when she actually is a teenager.
Putting her school supplies away...
She handled the whole experience very well. We were so proud of her! When we left her in her classroom and went to the parent presentation, I thought about asking for a fast pass. I hate to be one of those been here, done this parents. But I totally was.
On the Sunday night before school started we went out for Mexican. It was such a fun night on the eve of the upcoming school year!  


No comments: