I have lots of catching up to do, December has been a busy month!
A few weeks before Christmas, we spent the weekend in Charleston with Nana & Wayne. While on Wayne's watch, I walked outside to find this. It made my stomach turn, but they loved it. Why yes, Lila is still in her pajamas.
We also spent lots of time with Sarah, Hamil & Thane. It is always so nice to see the cousins together.Since Nana & Wayne were going to be out of town on Nate's birthday, we had a little celebration while we were there. Poor December baby gets Christmas cupcakes for his birthday treat. Thankfully, he doesn't mind and probably would have picked them out himself.
A few December miscellaneous...Lila got these reindeer ears at the library and loved them!
The week before winter break, Lila had superhero day at school. We don't own much superhero stuff, so this shirt of Scott's and her soccer scarf as a belt was the best I could do. I think it worked:)
No comments:
Post a Comment