Monday, July 6, 2015

Summer Loves

A few months ago, I decided I wanted to get on the train that involves wearing a band on your wrist to track steps, activities, calories, etc...so I told Scott that is what I wanted for my birthday. He very much appreciates not so subtle hints. Really, he does.

He chose the vivo fit 2 and granted I've only had a few days, but I already love it. I find it so fun to look at all my stats throughout the day! It even beeps at you if you haven't moved in a while. I think I will like that sometimes and sometimes not. Didn't like it so much when I laid down on the couch yesterday for 10 minutes because I felt like we'd run a marathon for the previously 7 days while Scott was working overnights. They are hard on all of us!

Photo Credit: Best Buy
I read about these t-shirts on a blog I frequent and I ordered one because apparently I wear my t-shirts out in the summer. Because last year's shirts are almost in threads. Well, I've already ordered a second one. They are Halogen Relaxed Slub Tees and you can find them at Nordstrom or here

Photo credit: Nordstrom
I love a history book. Especially about a woman. My mom gave me this book for my birthday and I can't put it down. I haven't read many accounts of the Civil War strictly from the Confederate side and it's very interesting. Especially since Mrs. Varina Davis didn't really agree with all her husband's politics. 
Photo credit: Amazon

No comments: