I haven't done a Lately Loves post recently. And I wanted to do one today, but I could only find 2 things that I have loved lately. So in lieu of a third item, here are some random thoughts that have been swimming around my head. You're welcome.
1. I am losing the war in my house right now. The war that puts me & my broom on one side and pet hair & dead grass on the other. Anyone else?
2. Lila has taken to saying, "Mom, that is sooooo last season." She's 4. Enough said.
3. I had Nate start washing his face with our soap in the last few weeks. He's 9 1/2. Poor thing has a long road ahead of him with having 2 greasy parents and all.
4. I'm convinced one of Truman's parents is a dog. He is a dog in a cat's body all day long, every day.
5. Why is home ownership so attractive in your 20s when you are living in an apartment??? We're nearing our 40s and apartment living is looking pretty darn nice right about now. Could have to do with the torrential down pours we've had in STL this week. You wanna know something that doesn't go together? 100 year old house basements and torrential rain.
On to my lately loves...I have always been very skeptical of the "tan in a bottle" products. And I have never used one. But this year, I decided I'm going to try to be more conscientious about my skin. But I didn't want my tan game to be affected. You know. Important stuff.
I was reading a blog a few weeks ago and the author said that the Jergens Natural Glow was a really good option because it is a daily moisturizer and basically fool proof. So I decided to try it. I am a skeptic no more.
There are 2 options - Fair to Medium and Medium to Tan. After much deliberation in the Target aisle, I chose the Fair to Medium. Now, I'm fairly dark complected most of the year, so I'm probably not Fair. And probably not even Medium. But we're coming out of winter and I didn't want to orange myself on the first try.
The bottle says you should see results in as little as 7 days. I just started using it as my daily lotion after I got out of the shower and I started to see results in about 3-4 days. When I finish this bottle, I'll probably try the Medium to Tan to head into summer. I have not tried anything for my face yet. That's up next. If you want to have some color without a lot of fuss, this is it!
![]() |
| Photo credit: www.jergens.com |
It quickly became my favorite top and I have since worn it slap out. I couldn't find any more at my Wal-Mart so I went online and found them there. I got a 2 pack for $10. I mean that's a deal. And I looked them up today and it is a 2 pack for $9. A steal. Quality work-out top for like very little dollars. Score.
![]() |
| Photo credit: www.walmart.com |
If anyone has a face color "enhancer" that they love, hit me up!


No comments:
Post a Comment