Winter decided to greet us this weekend. I would have taken some pictures of the snow, but, well, it's just snow. And I'm sure we'll see some more before April. Really, we only got about an inch. So I was thankful, since areas south of us got much more. But for the record, I think it should be illegal for it to snow before Christmas.
Due to the cold and nastiness, we hung out around the house much of the weekend. Truman tried to bring the Tigers good luck, but alas, they just couldn't stop the run. Why yes! Lila is in Christmas pajamas. She spent the better part of the entire weekend in various sets of pajamas. Why fight it.
After Scott took the kids swimming yesterday afternoon, we bundled up and took a ride through the Tilles Park Winter Wonderland. I love that this is one of our traditions. This year, we were smart and picked up Subway to eat in the car while looking at the lights. The kids loved it. And so did we.
No comments:
Post a Comment