Monday, November 11, 2013

The Round Up

We had a relaxing weekend and for that I am very thankful. Scott's weekends at home are typically restful for me. Imagine that. Thanks Scott! 

Friday night, Nate & I went out to dinner and to a movie. I love doing this with him and it set a good tone for our weekend. He does love the undivided attention. 
 We saw Free Birds. It was cute and put us in a Thanksgiving mood.
On Saturday, the kids and Scott went over to Jason & Amy's to watch the Mizzou game while I ran some errands. I was trying to get a picture where both of them were looking at me and without the Sonic straw in someone's mouth.
It didn't work out so well.
I think they were both shouting Go Tigers! here so I have to approve it.
I tackled the Christmas card photo shoot this weekend too. Thankfully I had better luck with those pictures.

Even though I had to apologize afterwards for turning into the Poltergeist.

Happy Monday!

No comments: