I'm not quite sure how I found myself in a book club. But I'm in one. A very good one at that. It has helped spark my interest in reading again, which is always good if you have kids over the age of 2. My statement that you shouldn't think about reading until your baby turns 2 still holds.
I wanted to share a few books I've read lately that I loved. It will be fun to look back years from now to see what was popular.
The Secret Keeper is a fantastic story that keeps you guessing until the very very end.
I had never read Jodi Piccoult. Talk about real with a capital R. I started this book on a Monday morning (while flying to Vegas) and finished it by Tuesday afternoon. So so good. But very thought provoking and REAL.I got this one in the airport since I had finished the only book I took to Vegas. It's a quick read, but I loved the story line. A good beach read.
What do you read? Any I should try?



No comments:
Post a Comment