We built a gingerbread house and train today. I only had to remind everyone that we were supposed to be having fun a couple of times. Lila (and I guess Scott) could not keep their hands out of the materials:)
But we had fun anyway...we probably need to teach Lila not to say cheese while she has a mouth full of candy. On the list. My Christmas baby. Who was so brave today when he had to get a flu shot instead of the flu mist that I had promised. Talk about a momma gonna hurt somebody at the doctor's office:)
I think the neck shows up when kids turn 2. Lila included. Her face is starting to lengthen and she looks more like a little girl and less like a babykins every day.
The finished products! I got these at Sam's on a heap big deal and was very impressed.
And for old times sake...goodness me, where does the time go???? Such a sweet boy, then and now.
No comments:
Post a Comment