Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Card Out-takes

I tried really hard to get a good Christmas card picture. But you will not be seeing any of these on my Christmas card.  I had to go a totally different route because my kids (one kid in particular) would not cooperate with the photographer.  It started off not so bad. 
 And progressively got worse. Lila all of the sudden decided she did not want to sit by Nate. 
 Time after time, she tried to get away.
So we changed locations. But that didn't work so well either.
And then she decided she had just had it. Her hair looks blonder when she's mad - next to her hot red skin I guess.
The grandmothers will probably not think Lila crying is funny. But it's just a day in the life, right? No one was harmed in the taking of these pictures - except maybe my eardrums.

No comments: