It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness...
Monday, January 25, 2010
City Museum
We went to the City Museum on Friday with my mom - Nate had a great time, although was a little overwhelmed with all the big stuff and big kids. We were able to find a few things that he liked.
Otherwise, we had a relaxing weekend and tried not to wish the days away by dreams of Spring. It will be here before we know it!!
Abatha- I love your blog! I just caught up on things. You are a great writer and Nate couldn't be any cuter. Glad you found some indoor fun at the city museum! take care, je
1 comment:
Abatha- I love your blog! I just caught up on things. You are a great writer and Nate couldn't be any cuter. Glad you found some indoor fun at the city museum! take care,
je
Post a Comment