Friday, January 15, 2010

I Want Those Abs

Let me start by saying that I am not receiving any compensation for this TamiLee plug, nor do I know TamiLee personally...unless you count our meetings via modern technology (can you still call a DVD player modern?)


I have always wanted better abs and I actually had them immediately following Nate's birth (well, not immediately, but shortly thereafter...) Shocking, I know. But in the 6 months after having Nate, I was obsessed with getting my body back. Emily recommended TamiLee and we got to know each other very well. After Nate started being "mobile," TamiLee and I grew apart.

Just this week, I decided to renew my friendship with TamiLee. I decided that I would get more out of my elliptical workouts if I strengthened my core.

Yowsers. TamiLee did not appreciate our time apart, um....er...I mean my abs disapprove of our renewed friendship.

Hopefully this disapproval will turn into a valued friendship and six-pack abs (okay, maybe not a six-pack, I'm not that obsessed. Maybe just abs of steel.)

If you are looking for a short workout to rock your abs, add TamiLee to your friend list. :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Tamilee never goes out of style!!! just like my shirt.