Long & tough week, which is why I'm just now getting to last weekend's post. We went to Kansas City for the weekend to meet our friends, the Pooleys. While there, we discovered a great spot for kids - Kaleidoscope - owned by Hallmark. They have all the leftover material from making greeting cards - available to kids to make crafts, etc...It is a great place and it is FREE! Nate & Quinn had a great time collecting art supplies.
Nate making a puzzle - the puzzle machine was very cool.

Audra & Quinn making crafts - Audra really is the crafty one...I'm a little out of my element in places like this!
Scott & Nate checking out the pins & needles display.

I think this is the only picture I got of Nate & Quinn together all weekend. It is tough to get them to both look at the camera and smile these days!


Plus...I love this picture of Nate concentrating on play doh yesterday. Reminds me so much of me with his tongue sticking out!
Warm weather is right around the corner - or at least we are closer to it than we were in November!
No comments:
Post a Comment