I guess it is pretty, but I could do without the messy clothes, messy car and messy house. Yes, my OCD really kicks in on days like this.
And as if the snow wasn't enough, Scott decided last night at 7:00 PM to ask Nate if he wanted to go outside and make snow angels. I about fainted right there on the spot. After I threw a small fit (okay, you all know me - it wasn't really that small) about the laundry I was going to have to do tonight to get Nate's coat clean and dry for school today, the mess they were going to track in from outside, and the frostbitten fingers and toes that would not feel good in the bathtub - I helped Nate get his gloves and shoes on. He did have fun, and I guess that is all that matters.
Happy Snow Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment