Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

The Boyles and the Odoms had Thanksgiving in Smithville, TN this year. The house we rented was perfect - so spacious and lots of places for the kids to play. Nate had a great time playing with his cousins and snuggling with one of his favorite people in the world - Mimi (not to discount Paka, Aunt Amanda, or Uncle David, but Mimi is A#1 most important when she is around, even above Mom & Dad!!)

Nate loves him some Gavin...warms my heart that he is so sweet to him.

Part of the Thanksgiving dinner table...Nate is on the other side loving on Gavin.

Hunting for salamanders at Burgess Falls on Friday. They did find 2 salamanders, and one was a baby - so cute.

Plentiful sunshine, gorgeous day!

Nate's "do you like it when I smile like this" face -

The big boys - they have a great time together.

Mimi & Paka with their boys...

I think I taught Gavin the "how big are you" game - here is he saying "sooooooo big!" I might just get a nod in his baby book for this one!

We were trying to get a picture of Mimi, Scott & Nate, but Nate didn't want Gavin to leave the bench...what can I say, again, he loves him some Gavin!

We had a wonderful time - lots of fun, lots of laughs, and even a Black Friday trip to Wal-Mart! My first time ever to grace Wal-Mart's doors the day after Thanksgiving. But it was worth it! Great deals and not crowded in Smithville, TN - who by the way has a spotless Wal-Mart. If you are ever in the area the day after Thanksgiving, I recommend it - ha ha!
Now on to Christmas - this year has flown by!

No comments: