We visited a new St. Louis attraction today with the Griggs, the City Garden downtown. Excellent statue & fountain park and very kid-friendly. Nate & Peter loved playing in the fountains - I'll bring a change of clothes next time.
I love this shot of Peter - he enjoyed jumping when the water shot up from the ground.


They allow kids to climb on the statues - thankfully for us.


This is about the point where we realized the change of clothes would come in handy.

Baby George slept through the garden trip - but what a sweet sleeper he is.

We should have started with this fountain first - it had less chance of drenching them entirely.

Jane Ellis & Nate peeking through the head statue.

What can I say? Nate had lots of fun.

Off to watch more football - oh, how I do love Saturdays in the fall. Since Missouri already beat Furman, I'll only have to give a Go Dawgs!
1 comment:
Ab - Thank you for taking such great pics and posting them! We had so much fun with you all. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your day :) je
Post a Comment