It was a Corse family Thanksgiving this year...we went to a cabin outside Branson, MO for a few days with nature. I actually avoided seeing that much wildlife, which is always good for me. I also didn't get that many photos - I guess I was too busy talking. You have to talk often and loud if you want to be heard in my family!
Here we are watching my Dad carve the turkey. My dear Grandma Arlene is in the back middle of the picture. She thinks we are all hilarious, which is why she is so imperative to the success of the trip (I mean somone has to listen and at least act like we are funny!)

Grandma's head, Mom, Dad, Scott, Hamil, and Michael Lane waving.

Nate and Emily always have a great time - here he is making her laugh with a fly swatter and a bird house. Who knew those would be his toys of choice this weekend.

Mom, Emily, and I took Grandma to a "show" in Branson. We went to see the fiddle player - Shoji Tabuchi. I have never been to Branson, so the "show" was definitely an experience.

Nate and Emily playing again - this time using a flash light without the top to look for bugs in her ear and then the bottom of a wine opener filled with pretend medicine to kill the bugs. What an imagination.
No comments:
Post a Comment