Since it is tradition, Nate and I made Valentine cookies. It was great fun and they were a big hit with Nate & Scott. He has all the sudden turned into a giant. Growing out of pants right and left.
Monday, February 7, 2011
Weekend Salvaged
We survived the weekend and it actually turned out way better than I anticipated considering we woke up to more inches of snow on Saturday morning and it was still snowing! Well when it quit snowing, the sun came out and everyone's mood improved. We even got some melt action!
Since it is tradition, Nate and I made Valentine cookies. It was great fun and they were a big hit with Nate & Scott. He has all the sudden turned into a giant. Growing out of pants right and left.

Entertaining Lila with the giraffe or LeBron as Aunt Amanda calls him. :)
I can't get enough! She really is a very sweet baby and just when I say her hair is getting darker, I look at a picture that doesn't show it. It is a little darker, but she is not losing any - her new hair is coming in loud and proud in the front.
Since it is tradition, Nate and I made Valentine cookies. It was great fun and they were a big hit with Nate & Scott. He has all the sudden turned into a giant. Growing out of pants right and left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment